HIV/AIDS seminar was held on 9 – 13 February, 2015 organised by our team for infectious units executives of the largest clinics of St. Petersburg, Moscow and other cities.
The workshop leader – Dr. Itzchak Levy, Head of the department of infectious diseases and HIV Unit, Chaim Sheba Hospital, Tel Hashomer, Israel.
The seminar was held at the clinic Chaim Sheba Hospital.
The seminar focused on issues as follows:
1. Adherence 2015 education
2. ART initiation
3. Epidemiology, Methods of gathering information
4. Cases in HIV medicine
5. Linkage to and retention in care
6. NNRTIs, from multiple pills to STR
7. Pharmacoeconomic aspects of HIV therapy with FDC
8. HIV/TB co-infection – Slava Litachewski, MD
9. HIV/HCV co-infection – Slava Litachewski, MD
10. HIV in women – Dr. Anat Weider
11. Practical and organizational issues of health care of patients in the clinic – the senior nurse Regina Salazniov.
The seminar was held in the format of lectures, discussions, consideration and discussion of individual clinical cases.