If you have problems with your back, it is very important to choose the right spinal surgeon as it depends on the doctor’s recommendations whether the problem will be solved, by what method and how quickly.
We work with well-known and experienced spinal surgeons in Israel. Among them are the heads of spine neurosurgery and orthopedics departments of the largest Israeli clinics.
Our doctors apply a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the spine and spinal cord in adults and children. They also use unique minimally invasive technologies (endoscopy and microsurgery) to treat degenerative diseases of the cervical, thorax and lumbar regions.
Israeli spinal surgeons have many years of experience and international reputation in the field of minimally invasive spinal surgery:
• treatment of a herniated disc;
• canal stenosis;
• removal of tumors and fixation.
Innovative methods that are used by our doctors:
• minimally invasive operations;
• endoscopic surgery;
• innovative implantation;
• fusion of vertebrae;
• advanced monitoring of nerves preventing damage to the spinal cord;
• navigation system and intra-operative CT (computed tomography) to improve operational accuracy.
Leading Israeli spinal surgeons:
Prof. Isar Flyuman – Spinal surgery Department, Tel – Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Dr. Dror Ovadia – Head of Pediatric Orthopedics Unit – Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center. Spinal disease and deformities in children and adolescents.
Israeli neurosurgeons make expertise using the latest achievements of world medicine:
1. Microscopic and endoscopic surgery of spinal cord injuries using intraoperative navigation system.
2. Treatment of spinal cord tumors. Our doctors work closely with orthopedic oncologists and specialize in all types of oncology operations. These surgeries include removal of spine part (Enblock Resection), removal of the spinal cord tumors, radiation therapy (radiosurgery), focused computer radiation, which reduces the damage to healthy tissue around the tumor.
3. Spine injuries. Our surgeons treat a large number of patients with vertebral fractures and trauma, combining minimally invasive methods, without incision and significant surgical intervention, with rapid recovery.
4. Treatment of elderly people who suffer multiple fractures due to low bone density (osteoporosis), and concomitant diseases.
5. Treatment of scoliosis and spine deformities in children and adults. Our doctors perform osteopathic surgery to correct postural deformities, as well as minimally invasive microsurgical operations to relieve pressure on the nerve.
6. Treatment of acute and chronic pain of the spine. Not all patients who suffer from back pain are shown surgery. In some cases, our doctors use non-surgical methods. They can include one time or repeated injections, performed under the X-ray control, stimulation of the spinal cord, medication, physical therapy, etc.
Leading Israeli specialist in the field of back pain treatment is Dr. Silviu Brill – Head of the acute and chronic pain department of the Tel Aviv Medical Center Souraski (Ichilov).
In order to order a consultation with one of our doctors, please contact us by phone, email or fill out the contact form. Please also send medical information, doctor’s opinions and a link to the MRI / CT disc (this can be done by downloading on the www.wetransfer.com, www.dropbox.com or others).
We will contact you in the next few hours and will be happy to help.