If you have problems with your spine and back you should care about choosing the “right” spinal surgeon.
We work with well-known and experienced spinal surgeons in Israel. Among them are the heads of spine neurosurgery and orthopedics departments of the largest Israeli hospitals.
Our physicians apply a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of the spine in adults and children. They also use unique minimally invasive technologies (endoscopy and microsurgery) to treat degenerative diseases of the cervical, thorax and lumbar regions.
Israeli spinal surgeons have many years of experience and international reputation in the field of minimally invasive spinal surgery:
- • treatment of a herniated disc;
• canal stenosis;
• removal of tumors and fusion;
- • scoliosis and others.
Innovative methods that are used by our doctors:
• minimally invasive operations;
• endoscopic surgery;
• innovative implantation;
• fusion of vertebrae;
• advanced monitoring of nerves preventing damage to the spinal cord;
• navigation system and intra-operative CT (computed tomography) to improve operational accuracy.
Leading Israeli spinal surgeons:
Prof. Isar Flyuman – Spinal surgery Department, Tel – Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.
Dr. Dror Ovadia – Head of Pediatric Orthopedics Unit – Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center. Spinal disease and deformities in children and adolescents.
Israeli neurosurgeons gain expertise using the latest achievements of world medicine:
1. Microscopic and endoscopic surgery of spinal cord injuries using intraoperative navigation system.
2. Treatment of spinal cord tumors. Our doctors work together with orthopedic oncologists and specialize in all types of oncology operations. These surgeries include removal of spine part (Enblock Resection), removal of the spinal cord tumors, radiation therapy (radiosurgery), focused computer radiation etc.
3. Spine injuries. Our surgeons treat a large number of patients with vertebral fractures and trauma, combining minimally invasive methods, without incision and significant surgical intervention ensuring fast recovery.
4. Treatment of elderly people who suffer multiple fractures due to low bone density (osteoporosis), and concomitant diseases.
5. Treatment of scoliosis and spine deformities in children and adults. Our physicians perform osteopathic surgery to correct postural deformities, as well as minimally invasive microsurgical operations to relieve pressure on the nerve.
6. Treatment of acute and chronic pain of the spine. Surgery doesn’t fit all the patients who suffer from back pain. In some cases, our doctors use non-surgical methods. They can include one time or repeated injections, performed under the X-ray control, stimulation of the spinal cord, medication, physical therapy, etc.
Leading Israeli specialist in the field of back pain treatment is Dr. Silviu Brill – Head of the acute and chronic pain department of the Tel Aviv Medical Center Souraski (Ichilov).
In order to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians, please contact us by phone, email or fill out the contact form. Please also send medical information, doctor’s reports and a link to the MRI / CT disc (this can be done by downloading on the www.wetransfer.com, www.dropbox.com or others).
We will contact you and will be happy to help.