Medical Report of an Israeli Doctor
You will receive a medical report of an Israeli doctor after the appointment online.
Medical report is a summary of your consultation with a doctor. It contains your medical history, doctor’s conclusion on your disease and medical treatment recommendations. This report is intended to testify that you have been consulted by a specific doctor, and treatment has been prescribed.
Doctor report includes:
- • Personal details – your name, age, status.
- • Medical history – the diagnosis which you applied with, or symptoms complained about, your tests results, physical examination results, your current health condition and functional status, information about the underwent treatment, any other relevant medical data.
- • Conclusion about the diagnosis made by an Israeli doctor – confirmed or clarified diagnosis.
- • Treatment recommendations.
- • If a surgery is recommended, there will be indicated its exact name, possible result, timing, as well as how urgent it is and other information. Doctor will mention possible risks of the surgery, which should be discussed with you during the consultation.
- • If therapy is prescribed, the regimen will be indicated: drugs names, doses, administration method – orally or intravenously, terms, possible results and prospects of treatment.
Doctor may also indicate the following:
- • Treatment goals.
- • Statistical data on prescribed treatment based on scientific data – numbers, graphs, charts, etc.
- • Links to studies on your assigned protocol.
- • An alternative treatment method.
- • Prospects for further treatment, possible options for the future (in some cases).
- • Whether personalized treatment is appropriate for you and what genetic tests need to be performed.
Please find below some doctors’ reports samples:
As a rule, there is an information about your current state of health, comorbidities, a detailed medical history, family history, results of CT / PET-CT, MRI / ultrasound, histopathology, blood tests including tumor markers, molecular tests for mutations results, etc., based on the files and discs provided by you, as well as the questions asked to you.
Based on all this, doctor mentions diagnosis, writes his opinion and treatment recommendations in a report.
Israeli doctor may recommend either surgery or systemic therapy (immunotherapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, or their combination), or radiation therapy. In some cases, personalized treatment based on genetic oncotests may be recommended.
Oncologist Report Example – Prof. Tamar Safra
As a rule, the medical report of an Israeli cardiologist begins with a description of a detailed medical history, family history, your current health condition, heart and blood pressure parameters, blood tests, comorbidities, based on the files you have provided and the questions you have been asked.
Since for an online consultation, in addition to files, the discs of echocardiography / heart MRI / heart scintigraphy / coronography / others are obligatory as well. Doctor review them in Israel and indicates diagnosis, writes his opinion and treatment recommendations in a report.
During an online consultation, an Israeli cardiologist can only give a preliminary conclusion based on files sent from your country. In order for the consultation to be complete, Israeli cardiologists and cardiac surgeons prefer to carry out tests personally in Israel, since in this way they can confirm or clarify the diagnosis and plan a competent treatment strategy.
Cardiology Doctor Report Example – Prof. Sami Viskin
Spine Surgeon Report
As a rule, medical report of an Israeli spine surgeon begins with a description of a detailed medical history, your current health condition, complaints, concomitant diseases, based on the files you have provided and questions you have been asked. For an online consultation with an Israeli surgeon, in addition to the files, spine surgeon requires CDs with spine CT / MRI. Doctor will review them in Israel and will write his opinion on diagnosis in a medical report.
In conclusion, the Israeli surgeon will give treatment recommendations – whether surgery, medication or observation is necessary in your case. If surgery is a recommendation in your case, doctor will indicate its name and terms. During the consultation, Israeli surgeon will discuss with you the projected results of the operation and possible risks.
Spine Surgeon Report Example – Dr. Alon Friedlander