Otolaryngology or ENT is a field of Israeli medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, head and neck.
Many of these disorders affect the hearing, speaking, breathing, and the vestibular apparatus.
Our otolaryngologists – ENT doctors in Israel have a long-term experience in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the head and neck, that allow them to master all the advanced technology of surgery at a high level.
Recent years the development of head and neck surgery reported a decline in the number of open surgical procedures. They were replaced by endoscopic procedures, which allow to provide the ear nose and throat treatments without the intervention of open surgery and enable quick recovery of the body without prolonged hospitalization.
Skilled otolaryngologists in Israel provide treatment for such ENT problems:
Otology and neurootology.
- Dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (DPPG).
- Labyrinthitis (vestibular neuronitis).
- Endolymphatic hydrops of Meniere’s.
- Perilymphatic fistula (fistula).
- Acoustic neuroma.
- Hearing loss.
- Otitis externa – inflammation of the outer ear or ear canal.
- Otitis media – inflammation of the middle ear.
- Tympanic membrane perforation (hole in the eardrum due to infection, trauma, explosion or loud noise).
Rhinology or diseases of the sinuses and anterior skull base.
- Sinusitis acute and chronic.
- Pituitary tumor.
- Empty nose syndrome.
- Severe or recurrent nosebleeds.
Head and neck oncology.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity, pharynx and larynx.
- Oral cancer.
- Skin cancer of the head and neck.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Cancer of the larynx.
Endocrine surgery of the head and neck.
- Microvascular reconstruction.
- Skull Base Surgery.
- Surgery of the salivary glands.
- Thyroid nodules.
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils).
- Dysphonia (hoarseness).
- Reinke edema.
- Vocal nodules and polyps of the brain.
- Spasmodic dysphonia.
Plastic facial and reconstructive surgery.
- Rhinoplasty and septoplasty.
- A facelift (rhytidectomy).
- Braulifting (brow lift).
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction).
- Otoplasty (ear correction).
- Genioplastika (correction of the chin).
- Beauty treatments.
- face Injuries treatment.
- Fracture of the nose.
- Fracture of the mandible.
- Orbital fracture (cheekbones).
- Frontal sinus fracture.
- Complex discontinuities and soft tissue injuries.
Additional Info about a treatment and the leading doctors in Israel