Prof. Michael Eldar
Senior physician Arrhythmia Treatment Department at Sheba Medical Center.
- ♦ Bologna University Medical School, Italy
- ♦ Technion, Haifa, Israel
- ♦ Residency: Internal Medicine, Beilinson
- ♦ Medical Center Petach Tikva,
- ♦ Cardiology specialization and Board certification:
- – Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
- – Fellowship Invasive Cardiology, Maimonides Medical Center, NY, USA
- – Electrophysiology, UCLA, San Francisco USA
- Respiratory disorders during sleep in cardiovascular diseases.
- Drug and invasive treatment of hypertension.
- Diseases of the myocardium and pericardium.
- Current drug treatment of heart failure.
- Constrictive and restrictive heart disease.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy: role of molecular genetics.
- Atrial fibrillation.
- Medication or drug treatments.
- Prevention of sudden death in ischemic heart disease: medication and instrumental methods.
- Resynchronization therapy.
- Arrhythmias and complex clinical state.
- Primary disorders of electrophysiological properties of the myocardium.
- Diagnosis and treatment of syncope.
- Arrhythmias in athletes.
- Efficacy and safety of Class 3 nibentan in restoring sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Prof Eldar has published over 100 peer reviewed articles, as well as chapters in books and has over 20 years’ experience in clinical research.
Should you have any question please contact us by email: email@example.com or fill out the application form.
We will contact you as soon as possible.