Professor Baruch Brenner
Director of Gastrointestinal Cancer Department, Davidoff Center, Rabin (Beilinson) Medical Center.
Expertise: Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education and training:
* Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* Specialization in Oncology of the digestive tract, Beilinson Medical Center.
* Practice in Oncology Center Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York – New York, USA.
Currently professor is an Associate Professor of Oncology, Sackler School, Medical Faculty, University of Tel Aviv.
Directions and research activities:
• All types of malignant tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Development of novel therapeutic and diagnostic approaches to gastrointestinal malignancies treatment.
• Problems of gastrointestinal tumors epidemiology in Israel.
• Conducting clinical and basic research in various forms of cancer gastrointestinal cancer, on all 4 stages (Davidoff Center, Rabin’s Beilinson Hospital).
• Conduct clinical trials in collaboration with international research institutes and biotech companies to develop modern diagnostic methods and innovative approaches in the treatment of gastrointestinal cancer.
Membership in professional organizations:
• Member of the Israel Association of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy.
• Member of the Center of digestive system cancer of the European Association for Cancer Treatment and Research (EORTC), Centre for treatment of gastric cancer.
• Member of Israeli community for gastric cancer treatment.
• Member of Gastroenterology Cancer Association.
• Publications in scientific journals.