Dr. Silviu Brill
Head of the Institute of acute and chronic pain at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov), Tel Aviv.
• Neuropatic pain treatment.
• Spinal cord stimulation.
• Invasive treatments for chronic pain.
• Cancer pain treatment.
– Medical University of Iasi, Romania.
– Specialization in anesthesiology: 1993-1999 Soroka Medical Center, Beer Sheva.
– 1999-2000 – Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital, London, UK.
– From 2000 to 2001 – Western Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
1993 – internship in the Afula hospital.
1999-1993 – Specialization in anesthesia, “Soroka” hospital, Beer Sheva.
1999-2001 – training in London and Toronto in the treatment of pain and regional anesthesia.
2008-2002 – Senior Consultant, Department of pain treatment, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer.
2008 – Director of the clinic for pain treatment, Tel Aviv Medical Center Ichilov.
♦ Professor of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ben-Gurion.
♦ Member of more than 70 scientific conferences.
♦ Participation in more than 70 conferences.
♦ Author of over 25 publications in professional journals.
♦ Winner of 2 research grants.
Membership in professional organizations:
♦ Chairman of the Anaesthetists Association of Israel.
♦ The Israeli Association for pain treatment.
♦ The Israeli Medical Association.
♦ Member of IASP – World Organization for research and treatment of pain.
♦ Member of the Scientific Council of the Ministry of Health.
Hebrew, English and Romanian.