Prof. Bernard Blason
Head of the Electrophysiology Department, Tel Aviv Medical Center (Ichilov), specialist in arrhythmia.
♦ School of Medicine in Paris, France
- ♦ Specialization cardiology
- ♦ Hospital named refuse to Philadelphia, USA
- ♦ Training in Cardiology – Medical Centre Fernand-Vidal, Paris.
- ♦ Training Electrophysiology – Medical Centre Fernand-Vidal, Paris.
- ♦ Electrophysiology Lab Management – Tel Aviv Medical Center. (Since 1978).
Practice and special interest
- Arrhythmia, diagnosis and treatment by ablation.
- Antiarmtiot drugs.
- Pacemakers, defibrillators.
Professor of Cardiology, University of Tel Aviv.
Participation in conferences -150 Scientific Conferences
Professional Publications – 187 scientific publications (List of publications PubMed database as it appears under the name Belhassen B).
- Israel Heart Association.
- The Israel Medical Association.
- European Cardiology Association.
- The American Heart Association arrhythmia.
Should you have any question please contact us by email: email@example.com or fill out the application form.
We will contact you as soon as possible.