Zvi Cohen, MD
Deputy Head of Orthopedics Department at the Tel Aviv Medical Center, “Soraski” (“Ichilov”).
Senior surgeon, Foot surgery department, Assuta Hospital.
- 1983 – Graduated from medical school in Rome.
- 1991 – Specialization in the field of orthopedics.
- 1997 – Expertise in joint replacement operations, France.
- 1998 – Expertise in injuries of the foot and ankle.
- 2001 – Increased the qualifications of the replacement of the ankle joint, France.
Board Memberships and Affiliations
♦ The Israeli Association of Orthopedics
♦ Israeli Society of Foot and Ankle
- Lecturer in the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
Should you have any question please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form.
We will contact you as soon as possible.