Immunotherapy for leukemia
Immunotherapy drugs for leukemia in Israel approved by FDA, leading hematologists counselling. Immunological treatment of leukemia (blood cancer). Lymphoblastic leukemia (lymphocytic leukemia), acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), hairy cell leukemia (HCL), T- cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL), big granular lymphocytic leukemia.
Immunotherapy is a new approach to treatment for patients with leukemia in Israel.
The treatment method of leukemia depends on certain factors, such as age, type and severity of the disease. The mechanism of action of immunotherapy is to stimulate the immune system to fight cancer cells, which gives fewer side effects than chemotherapy (some patients do not suffer from side effects at all).
Leukemia is a cancer of the bone marrow and lymphatic system, which affects children and adults. In leukemia, abnormal cells produced by the bone marrow begin to divide uncontrollably and replace normal blood and bone marrow cells.
Immunotherapy is used in Israel in addition to chemotherapy and radiation therapy for leukemia treatment.
Immunotherapy drugs for leukemia in Israel, approved by the FDA:
• Stem cell transplantation.
• Antibodies Blinatumomab (Blincyto), Alemtuzumab (Campath), Obinutuzumab (Gazyva), Atumumab (Arzerra) and Rituximab (Rituxan).
• Antibody-drug Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) and a combination of Rituximab and Hyaluronidase (Rituxan Hycela) are used to treat certain types of leukemia.
• Cellular immunotherapy known as TAP has also been approved for children with leukemia (known as acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
In addition, new immunotherapy drugs are currently being tested in clinical trials for the treatment of leukemia. Some of them showing impressive results.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:
– If immunotherapy is possible in your case?
– If there is more advanced treatment than what you are getting at the moment?
– How to pass molecular genomic tests for personalized (precision) treatment?
– Prices for immunotherapy, genomic tests and personalized treatment.
– Reviews about the leading hematologists in Israel.
THEN: send your sickness history and test results (medical reports) for consultation with our specialists.
We will answer you in the next few hours and will be happy to help.