Dr. Yishai Rosenblatt, MD
Senior surgeon, Hand surgery practice, Medical Center, Tel – Aviv (Ichilov).
Head of Hand and Elbow Surgery – “Assuta” Hospital
• School of Medicine “Sackler “, Tel – Aviv
• Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University – Bachelor B.Med.Sci.
• School of Continuing Education, Medical Faculty at Tel Aviv University, Master’s degree in orthopedics
• Injury treatment course, Israel Defense Forces
• Basic course in orthopedic trauma, Israel
• Advanced Course orthopedic injury, Leeds, England
• Course of Plastic Surgery, London, Ontario, Canada
• Surgery wrist and elbow trauma
• Arthroscopy of wrist and elbow
• Expertise in Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedics, Tel Aviv Medical Center.
• Surgery Center of the upper limbs and hands, plastic surgery of the upper extremity, St. Joseph’s Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada.
• Senior doctor in the department of orthopedics and surgery elbow and wrist, Tel Aviv Medical Center.
• Training of students at medical school, Tel – Aviv University
• Training of students at the Faculty of Medicine of University UWO London, Ontario, Canada
• Member of IMA
We will contact you as soon as possible.