Doctor Harry Winkler
Head of the Endoscopic Surgery, Urology Department, Sheba Hospital Tel Hashomer
– Kidney stones and urinary tract laser endoscopic urological surgery.
– Congenital and acquired tumors of the urinary tract.
– Prostate and bladder surgery.
1979 – Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
1988 – Specialization in Urology, Medical Center “Beilinson”
Until the year 2000 – First Deputy Director of the Urology Department, “Beilinson” Hospital
Since 2000 – senior urologist and director of the Center for the treatment of kidney stones, Sheba Hospital Tel Hashomer
2007 – Secretary of the Israel Association of Urology
Lecturer in the School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
1986-1988 – Medical Center “Mayo Clinic”, Rochester, Minnesota, United States
1995 – Medical Center kidney stones treatment, Methodist Campus, Indianapolis, USA
1995 – Barnes Clinic, Washington University, St. Louis, USA
Member of the International Association of Urology
– American, European, International Association of Urology
– Member of the World Association of Urology