Professor Jacob RAMON
Head of Surgical Urology Department, Chaim Sheba Hospital
Tumors of the urinary tract, reconstructive and repair surgery, laparoscopy, erectyl disfunction treatment, penile prosthesis.
Education and training:
– Graduate School of Medicine, Hebrew University
– Specialization in Urology, Sheba Medical Center
– 1989 – Training in Reconstructive Surgery, Duke University, USA
– 1991-1992 – Practice Medical Center in St. Jean and Toulouse University Hospital Bichat in Paris
– From September 1995 to March 1997 – Acting Director of the Department of Urology, Medical Center. Chaim Sheba
– Since April 1997 – Director of the Department of Urology, Medical Center. Chaim Sheba
– Associate Professor of Surgery of the Medical Faculty at Tel Aviv University
– From 2002 to 2006 the chairman of the Israeli Urological Association
To ask a doctor or to make an appointment, please contact us by telephone, e-mail or application form.
We will contact you as soon as possible