Education and training :
- Born in the USA, a graduate of the Hebrew University School of Medicine and Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital.
- Internship 1995 Shaare Zedek Hospital, Jerusalem
- From 1996 to 2001 – specialization in oncology and radiotherapy, Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital
- Internship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore (center is considered one of the leading in the world in urological oncology in general and prostate cancer in particular) .
A year after returning to Israel Dr. Rosenbaum was appointed as a director of the department urological oncology, medical center Rabin – Davidoff Center.
To date Dr. Rosenbaum has published more than 30 articles in the medical literature and the leading magazines in the world.
Doctor Eli Rosenbaum is a member of the Union of Oncology and oncourology National Committee in Israel and abroad.
Dr. Rosenbaum is also head of a large number of clinical trials in the treatment of prostate, bladder and kidney cancer at the Beilinson Hospital, as well as a partner in international studies
Expertise of dr. Eli Rosenbaum:
Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Help in deciding on the treatment strategy for local prostate cancer
- Advice on the need for radiation therapy after radical prostatectomy
- Options for combining hormonal therapy and radiation therapy – in different stages of the disease
- Therapeutic decisions in cases of growth of PSA following surgery or radiation.
- Therapy for metastatic prostate cancer (hormone therapy, chemotherapy etc.).
- Decisions on the need for adjuvant chemotherapy or assistance before or after surgery to remove the bladder.
- Treatment options for preserving bladder.
Therapeutic decisions for metastatic bladder cancer.
Treatment of metastatic kidney cancer.
- Consultation regarding the need for treatment and additional treatment after orchiectomy.
- Therapeutic decisions in patients with metastatic testicular cancer.
Additional information about our doctors, diagnosis and treatment in Israel
♦ Immunotherapy for kidney cancer is used to stimulate the immune system. Thus, cancer cells are destroyed with fewer side effects on the body ⇒ Read more
♦ Molecular genetic oncotests are designed for personalized (targeted) treatment, more effective for each patients. ⇒ Overview of all molecular tests used in Israel
♦ Surgery using a robot or laparoscope in Israel allows to remove the tumor while preserving the kidney. ⇒ Read more All Our Urologists