Emergency treatment coordination in Israel during COVID-19
• PERSONALIZED MEDICINE IN ISRAEL – treatment with effective medicines, prescribed personally for a particular patient (out of standard protocol). Personalized treatment. Biological treatment. Immunotherapy. Targeted therapy.
• PERSONALIZED CANCER PRESCREENING IN ISRAEL – Creation of the Navigator Map of all potential treatment options, personally for each patient and his disease, out of standard treatments.
• MOLECULAR GENETIC TESTS FOR PERSONALIZED TREATMENT – genome based definition of medicines that “work” for a particular patient. We coordinate molecular tests in Israel for patients from abroad.
• IMMUNOTHERAPY – treatment with biological medicines approved by the FDA.
• CLINICAL TRIALS – patients’ participation in trials of leading Israeli Research Centers.
“Israel has world class-primary care services” – according to the OECD.
“Israel’s health system has been ranked fourth in the world in terms of efficiency” – according to the business news and financial information source Bloomberg.
We help those who is unable to travel. In most of cases we provide distant consultations of the leading Israeli doctors, preliminary consultations, remote lab tests and biopsy revision on tissues samples sent by patient from abroad (histological, cytological tests, genetic tests, molecular tests (cancer and complex conditions).
In some cases a patient requires a group of doctors to be involved in his case. So, we provide group of the best experts in Israel for a patient’s specific case not depending on the certain hospital. As the result our patients get the most advanced expertise and technologies for solving their health problems.
Precision medicine is one of our points. Nowadays, so many tests and drugs entering world health market. So, we cooperate with all the advanced laboratories and doctors dealing with precision medicine. This kind of treatment may not be always prescribed during a regular visit to clinics. However, our patients are informed about such opportunities and they do not waste their precious time.
In addition Israel is pioneering the most modern drugs, some of them in an advance FDA procedure stage, however not allowed yet for public general use in many countries (including the USA). This will allow patients to participate in the testing of non-yet FDA approved drugs as an advance treatment.