We represent all the leading hospitals in Israel – private and public.
Israeli hospitals may be multidisciplinary that cover many medical fields, and highly specialized, which specialize in one field. For example, a rehabilitation center, a diabetes medical center, a cerebral palsy clinic, etc.
Below you can see a list of Israeli hospitals we work with.
Israel medicine is designed in such a way that private and public hospitals have differences and their own specifics. Depending on the case, treatment in Israel may be coordinated in two ways:
- Hospital appointed by an Israeli Doctor. Since we work primarily with leading Israeli doctors, the hospitals in which treatment will take place is determined by the attending physician during the consultation with the doctor you choose or we can recommend to you, depending on your case. Some doctor consultations can be arranged online. As a result of this approach, since the doctor is a head of the department in this hospital, and therefore he has a team of professionals and specialized doctors, you get maximum attention to solving your medical problem.
- Hospital chosen by You. You can choose an Israeli hospital by yourself, where we will promptly coordinate the treatment for you, helping with all bureaucratic issues.
Leading hospitals in Israel
- Assuta Hospital
- Medical Center, Ramat Aviv
- Herzliya Medical Center (HMC)
- Reuth Rehabilitation Center – is a modern medical and rehabilitation center, which contains 350 beds and serves about 1500 patients a year. The center is as one of the main clinics in Tel Aviv University medical school.
- Chaim Sheba Tel-Hashomer Hospital – A big public hospital in Israel, which operates on the basis of the Medical University of Tel Aviv, and comprises a number of scientific institutes, working closely with general medical practice.
- Ichilov Hospital – Medical Center “Sourasky” – The third largest hospital in the country. It includes three hospitals: Ichilov hospital itself, Ida Sourasky Rehabilitation Center, Lis Maternity Hospital and the Dana Children’s Hospital.
- Medical Center Rabin – Beilinson is one of the major medical centers in Israel. It is located in Petah Tikva. In January 1996, Beilinson Hospital and Sharon were merged and renamed Rabin Medical Center.